Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics (EJTP)
ISSN: 1729-5254 (online)
· Volume 1. 4 Issues in 2004
· Volume 2. 4 Issues in 2005
· Volume 3. 4 Issues in 2006
· Volume 4. 4 Issues in 2007
· Volume 5. 4 Issues in 2008
· Volume 6. 4 Issues in 2009
· Volume 7. 2 Issue in 2010
· Volume 8. 2 Issue in 2011
· Volume 9. (Calendar Year 2012)
Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics (EJTP) is a fully electronic international journal for the rapid publication of original research papers, comments and brief reviews on all aspects of Theoretical Physics. "Electronic" and, consequently, using the web have not to be considered as a mean, but as the expression of a new knowledge territorialization, the place that better seizes the present features of the scientific community's information exchange and working.
EJTP Aims and Objectives:
Ø Provides a forum for the publication of high quality original research, which has significant impacts on theoretical and mathematical physics.
Ø Enhances the standards of the physicists by focusing on best practice.
Ø Presents to the world the best achievements in theoretical physics.
Ø Stimulates new theoretical physics research problems,
Ø Provides a critical and creative feed-back among researchers, referees and the reviewer.
Ø Supports the scientific collaborations between all theoreticians and mathematicians.
The Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics covers topics such as:
EJTP is an open access journal of theoretical and mathematical physics, free for access and publication, taking the Inspirations from the following worldwide open access initiatives:
· Budapest Open Access Initiative (BOAI)
· Association of College & Research Libraries (ACRL) Principles and Strategies for the Reform of Scholarly Communication, August 28, 2003
· Bethesda Statement on Open Access Publishing, June 20, 2003
· Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities, October 22, 2003
· UN World Summit on the Information Society Declaration of Principles and Plan of Action, December 12, 2003 and 16 to 18 November 2005
· The Open Access Working Group (OAWG), (2003)
· Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) Declaration on Access to Research Data From Public Funding, January 30, 2004
· The International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) released the IFLA Statement on Open Access to Scholarly Literature and Research Documentation, February 24, 2004.
· Salvador Declaration: Commitment to Equity, September 23, 2005
· SPARC Open Access (2001-2010)
EJTP Hardcopies Projects:
· Majorana Legacy in Contemporary Physics
· Physics of Emergence and Organization
· Lev Davidovich Landau and his Impact on Contemporary Theoretical Physics (Horizons in World Physics, Volume 264)
· Crossing in Complexity: Interdisciplinary Application of Physics in Biological and Social Systems
· New Trends in Quantum Information
· Vision of Oneness-Quantum Field Theory (QFT)
· Boltzmann Equation and Transport Phenomena
Theoretical Physicists, Mathematicians, Applied and Experimental Physicists, Laboratories, Libraries.
The rapid publication of Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics assures recipients timely delivery of current news and research.
Copyright © 2003-2010. Electronic Journal of Theoretical Physics (EJTP)
All rights reserved